The PQPro™ is a portable 8 channel (4 voltage and 4 current) power quality analyzer that can stream high resolution waveform and RMS data to high capacity removable SD memory cards. Sampling rate can be adjusted from 64 samples per cycle to 1024 samples per cycle. The PQPro™ is in a rugged weatherproof enclosure that can be left recording in all kinds of environments - from the top of a utility pole to the bottom of an underground mine shaft!
Data collected by the PQPro™ is analyzed by the PV II™ data analysis software. PV II™ is packed with powerful graphing and reporting features yet easy to use. Customize graphs - add data boxes, annotate with custom text and modify scaling. Automatic report generation with data tables and graphs. Flexible export functions plus many more features.
- IEC 61000-4-30 Class A.
- 600V CAT IV safety. CSA certified #233443
- Internal power supply operates from measured voltage (90V – 750V).
- AC and DC capability for voltage and current on all channels. Maximum voltage 750 Vac/1000 Vdc.
- High speed voltage transient waveform capture: 16/20/39 microsecond (50/60/400Hz) transients with 1024 samples/cycle (50/60Hz) or 64 samples/cycle (400Hz).
- eXtended Continuous Waveform (XCW) – perpetual "gap-less" recording. Captures ALL events without setting trigger levels! Stream high resolution waveform data with 16 microsecond resolution and Min/Max/Avg RMS data with 0.2 second resolution! Supports up to 128GB removable SD card with optional XCW firmware.
- Voltage sag/swell capture – waveforms with 256 samples/cycle resolution and RMS with ½ cycle resolution.
- Current Inrush capture - waveforms with 256 samples/cycle resolution and RMS with ½ cycle resolution.
- Voltage and Current three phase unbalance.
- Voltage and Current THD.
- Voltage Flicker – IEEE 61000-4-15 PST and PLT.
- Interharmonics with 5Hz resolution. For Continuous Waveform Storage mode, data resolution is user adjustable to 1Hz or lower.
- Up to 128th Harmonics.
- Internal rechargeable battery with 4 hours run time during power failure.
- Supports SD memory cards up to 128G.
- Optional Bluetooth module for wireless communications.
- Optional GPS module - time stamps transient data to the microsecond and use the PQPro™ as a portable PMU.
- Colour graphics display.
- Export Data to CSV, PQDIF, COMTRADE .
0 - 100Vac / 140Vdc
Current: 0.1% of reading + 0.1% of full scale + CT Accuracy*
External 12V AC/DC adapter
64GB - 128GB SD card with optional XCW firmware**.
■ Specifications subject to change without notice.
*Non-ideal positioning can add an additional 1% of reading error.
GPS time sync (Optional)