The EnergyPro EP600i is portable and easy to use. Perfect for single phase or three phase energy consumption analysis and basic power quality monitoring. It supports standard wiring configurations and comes with a set of 1A - 2500A WideRangeFlexCT ™. The graphics display makes setup very easy and intuitive - you can setup and record data without looking at the manual!
Feel free to Contact Us for more information on pricing and EP600i applications.
- Min, Max and Average RMS data storage including voltage, current, power, and frequency.
- Power Quality measurements including THD, harmonics and unbalance.
- Connection Type: 1P2W, 1P3W, 3P3W, 3P4W, 2.5Element
- kW,kVA, kVAR, kWHR, kW/HR
- Displays total and average energy usage (kWHR and kW/HR) during the survey.
- True Power Factor, kW divided by kVA.
Clamp CT: 0.2% of reading + 0.2% full scale + CT accuracy*
Flex CT: 1-18A: ± (0.02A + 0.5% of reading + CT accuracy*),
18-180A: ± (0.2A + 0.5% of reading + CT accuracy*),
180-2500A: ± (2A + 0.5% of reading + CT accuracy*).
*Non-ideal positioning can add an additional 1% of reading error.
■ Specifications subject to change without notice.
GPS time sync (Optional)