Introducing MIV (Meter Installation Verifcation) Application for the PQPro™. Quickly and conveniently verify transformer type metering installations to Measurement Canada specifications.The MIV application can be used in either Standalone Mode or Wireless Mode.
In this mode, MIV tests are performed from the front panel of the PQPro™. All collected data are saved on a removable SD memory card, then open by the MIV software to generate PDF report.
In this mode, MIV tests are performed from the MIV software. All collected data are transmitted in real time from the PQPro™ to a computer via Bluetooth connection. During the test, the MIV software can access more enhanced features in addition to Standalone mode.
- Magnetic Optical Probe - IR pulse sensor, magnetic latching for ANSI TYPE II optical port
- Manual Trigger - for manual pulse count
- MIV Pulse Counter Interface box - connect between the probe and the PQPro™ ①
- Test Plugs for use with test switch current test jacks
- MIV Software and Firmware
- **Optional** Articulating Arm Optical Probe - with rubber tubing and mounting bracket
① PQPro™, voltage leads and CTs are sold separately.
- Discover and connect to PQPro™ in the proximity.
- Select Service Type: Delta (2 Element), 2½ Element, Delta at the Block, 3 Element, 4Wire Delta, Network Service, 1 Element 2 Wire CT, 1 Element 3 Wire CT, 1 Element 2-2 Wire CTs, 1½ Element, and Candura's MBA 2S, 16S or 12S.
- Select tests: Meter Phasors, CT Ratio Check, Watt/Var Regirstration, CT Burden Test, or Interval Billing Test.
- Real time display of Meter Phasors, CT Ratio, and Watt/Var Registration.
- Add Notes, Meter#, Technician name, etc. to report.
- Add photos to report.
- Preview and Save test result into PDF report. All reports can be branded with your own logo.
Remote Handheld Interface (RHI) Features
Pre-installed with the MIV software, so you can get all the tests and reporting done on site - the quick and easy way! It is set up as a secured stand alone device that does not need to be under care and control of a company's IT department.
- 2.2 lbs, small form factor, very portable.
- 10.1" display supports "Touch" and "Pen" input.
- Up to 7 hours of battery life.
- SD card slot, USB client port.
- Bluetooth® 2.1 communication with PQPro™.
- IP52 rated - Water,dust and splash resistant.
- Meets MIL-STD-810G drop spec to 48".
- Include a high quality leather case for extra protection.