The EPSD™ is a 2nd generation design of the popular EnergyPro EP600i energy analyzer. It is a portable and easy to use instrument, perfect for single phase or three phase energy consumption analysis and basic power quality monitoring.
The EPSD™ supports standard wiring configurations and comes with a set of 1A - 2500A WideRangeFlexCT™. The graphics display makes setup very easy and intuitive - you can setup and record data without looking at the manual!
Feel free to Contact Us for more information on pricing and EPSD™ applications.
- Min, Max and Average RMS data storage including voltage, current, power, and frequency.
- Power Quality measurements including THD, harmonics and unbalance.
- Connection Type: 1P2W, 1P3W, 3P3W, 3P4W, 2.5Element
- kW,kVA, kVAR, kWHR, kW/HR
- Displays total and average energy usage (kWHR and kW/HR) during the survey.
- True Power Factor, kW divided by kVA.
- Support 8GB to 32GB removable SD card.
- Optional Bluetooth communication with PVA™ Device App for Android™ or PV II™ Data Analysis Software. This enables remote status checking, control, and real time data display from a safe distance.
- Option Cellular Modem for long-distance remote communications.
CT's are voltage output
Auto Ranging 1A - 2500A Flex CT or Clamp CTs
Current (Clamp): 0.2% of reading + 0.2% full scale + CT error
@ 1-18A 0.02A + 0.5% of reading*
@18-180A 0.2A + 0.5% of reading*
@180-2500A: 2A + 0.5% of reading*
External 12V AC/DC adapter
■ Specifications subject to change without notice.
* Non-ideal positioning of Flex CTs can add an additional 1% of reading error.